At the YMCA, we deliver high-quality programs with trained and certified staff. We price each class to ensure great resources while providing value to our Y Members. Financial assistance is available through our Income-based pricing program.
- ALL staff are expert certified in first aid, safety and YMCA-certified
- Utilize the great YMCA facilities
- High-quality programs priced affordably with financial assistance available
- A mission-based foundation designed to help kids educationally and socially
- We now offer new DHS-licensed programs at the North, West, and Downtown Ys, and now at Bettendorf
Summertime at the YMCA!
So many great programs, and only ONE summer!
YMCA Branch Camps -- Camp Abe Lincoln Day & Resident
YMCA Camp Abe Lincoln
Day Camp - with bus services from every QC YMCA
Click here to see YMCA Camp Abe Lincoln online
Summer Adventures//YMCA Branch Camps
- Registration is OPEN including on Monday 6/10
- Registration packet must be complete with Immunization Record
- Information and registration is below and in links included
- Fun, Safe & Healthy for Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- One-time $25 Registration Fee covers camp t-shirt and all field trip costs
- Optional $50 non-refundable deposit will reserve a spot (recommended)
- Cost: $119 for Y Household Members/$150 for Community per week
- Great Value!
- 4 program locations, each with great facilities including pools, air conditioning, gyms and outdoor play areas.
- All staff certified and trained for safety
- Program runs from 7am* and ends at 5:30pm
*NEW! Extended hours of service
- Breakfast, lunch and snack included for one low price
- Includes tons of healthy and fun adventures all over the QC's
- Awesome Weekly Themes connect field trips, daily activities, volunteer visitors and Y facility usage (see table at the bottom of this page)
- Click on each program location below for more info and registration:
No School Days for Aug. 19-22 – Bettendorf Schools***
- Program Open For Registration at the Bettendorf YMCA
- Participants must have Registration Packet completed
- Program offered 7:30am – 5:30pm for grades K-6th
- Safety certified and trained youth development staff
- Swim suit, towel, smile, good energy and fun needed by each child
- Click here to register online