In an effort to serve families who work essential jobs, we will continue to provide services following the guidance of CDC, State and County Health Departments, and Government mandates.
Specific Updates Regarding Spring Break Programs
- We follow the CDC's updated guidelines for Child Care at this time
- Upon check in each day, we will be taking temperatures of children.
- Children found with a temperature of 100 degrees or greater will not be allowed into the program.
- Increased hand washing periods throughout the day.
- Increased activities that allow for social distancing as much as possible.
- ALL staff are expert certified in first aid, safety and YMCA-certified
- Utilize the great YMCA facilities
- High-quality programs priced affordably with financial assistance available
- A mission-based foundation designed to help kids educationally and socially
- We now offer new DHS-licensed programs at the North, West, and Downtown Ys, and now at Bettendorf!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We will ONLY use these locations if the need arises.
- Current levels are low, so we are currently ONLY offering a program at the Bettendorf YMCA
- School Age Care at YMCA Locations
- Bettendorf YMCA
- North YMCA
- Downtown Davenport YMCA
- West YMCA
- School Age Care in collaboration with PV Schools
- Bridgeview Elementary
- Riverdale Heights Elementary
- Hopewell Elementary
- Pleasantview Elementary
Participants already enrolled at PV Schools Kids Clubs will need to re-enroll in Extended School Out.
We will have new rosters and spots are not automatically reserved.
- Time: 7am - 5:30pm
- Weekly Cost: Y-members $119; Community $150
- Y-Members Cost is for household memberships only
- Financial Assistance is available for YMCA Members
- Must currently utilize our Income Based Membership Program
- Same subsidy amount applies to programs (limit of 50% off)
- CCA/3rd-Party Funding is available
- must be set up before registration
- Click here to contact Amanda for questions
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack included
Ready to register?!
- All participants must have their full parent packet completed
- Packet must be completed annually after September 1st each year
- Parent packet can be used for all School Out Days, Before and After School and more!
- Packet includes immunization records
- UPDATED Parent Packet
- CLICK HERE for simplified Parent Enrollment for Essential Workers (fill-able form)*
- CLICK HERE for School Age Programs Enrollment Packet Sept 2019-2020 (fill-able form)*
- The complete packet will need to be completed; but essential worker families can get started right away
- When complete, packet can be delivered to a Y branch in person, or
- *CLICK HERE to send the completed Program Enrollment Packet to Amanda in our Child Care business office
- Hard copy packets will be available at the Y Welcome Centers; expect 10 minutes to complete per child
- QUESTIONS: click here to email Amanda in our Child Care office
Sort by "Location" or "Description" at the top of the grid for each location
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will ONLY use these locations if the need arises.
Current levels are low, so we are currently ONLY offering a program at the Bettendorf YMCA
Registration below shows ALL sites, but will default, or only permit Bettendorf
We will update locations if registration increases
|Location||Description||Member fee / Non member fee||Begins / Ends||Days Of Week||Ages|
|North Family YMCA ||Summer Camp-North |
Full Summer Deposit
|6/8 - 6/30 |
7:00 am - 5:30 pm
|M, Tu, W, Th, F||SCHAGE||Register Now|