Layers of Safety To Maintain Healthy Options
We will continue to follow the Governor's Mandates, CDC Guidelines and County Health Departments.
As of November 17:
- Youth Programs have returned, with the exception of basketball. Make up classes are being scheduled.
- Group Exercise on land and water has returned.
- Pools are OPEN! Although each body of water is limited to 15 people in the water at a time
- We do NOT have reservations for this process. Feel free to call ahead, and we'll help the best we can!
- Fitness centers, strength, cardio, and functional training are open and available*
- Gyms are open but pick up games are prohibited
- More info or questions, please contact your branch
Continue to watch for on-going updates and safety enhancements.
Please continue to social distance, and use the sanitizers we have placed at nearly every touch point throughout our facilities.
See something? Say something. Our staff will work to manage our facilities to our best ability, but caring and respectful communication among members and participants is essential.
Please stay home if you aren't feeling well, have a fever, or COVID symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who does.
See Links below for schedules.
Click on the Buttons Below For Each Schedule
Group Exercise - On Land AND In The Water
|Having trouble? Click on link - Click/Hold on Android Device|
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN MAT AND WATER BOTTLES WHEN CLASSES ARE IN SESSION
Group Exercise Schedule is back! Please stay safe and we'll see you soon!
*Please help us as we follow the Governor's Mandate and use ALL of our locations to safely deliver more programs and services.
All Scott County YMCA
As of 11.17 Pickle Ball is temporarily suspended.
|Bittner YMCA |
630 E. 4th St
12/19 - Open House
12/21 - Regular Hours
606 W. Second St
12/11 - Last Day
|North YMCA||Bettendorf YMCA||West YMCA||Utica Ridge YMCA|
-Begin the Friday BEFORE Memorial Day