We add a trainer for new members!
Two sessions with nationally-certified trainers for YOUR best value:
- Introduction to Y values, programs, equipment & classes
- Help you create healthy lifestyle changes.
- All of our personal trainers are nationally certified
- 2 sessions worth $100; must be scheduled in first 30 days of membership
WHY USE A PERSONAL TRAINER?
- Personalized Program Tailored to YOU
- One-on-One Attention
- Motivation & Accountability
- All ages & skill levels
- Pair up with your friends, family or co-workers
- Supervised workout to ensure safety
Weight Loss Program
- A safe and effective way for members to lose weight and get healthier
- Uses exercise beginning with consultation, guidance and plan
- Includes nutrition, exercise, health and wellness
- Aimed to test, guide and promote weight loss for individuals
- • 12 Week Program with consulation
• Weight Loss Challenge Pre-testing
• Equipment Orientation/Exercise Testing
• Food Log Introduction
• Individual Program Development
• 10 Weight Loss Challenge Sessions with a Personal Trainer
• Weekly Food Log Review
• Hy-Vee Nutrition Classes
- Cooking Class, Food as Medicine & Store Tour
• Program Post Test
New YX-3 Group Training Experience!
A new group training program proven to deliver results to ALL experience levels!
- Burn up to 1000 calories per session
- Experience a personalized workout based on your fitness goals
- Improve strength and endurance
- Affordable group training
Power Sports Performance (PSP)
at the Bettendorf YMCA
ADULT FITNESS CLASS
- Look better, feel better, and move well, improve mobility, strength, injury prevention, core stability, and cardiovascular fitness.
- Participants will see improvements in overall health and body composition.
- Classes are 60 minutes on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 5:30pm.
PSP SPEED DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- A direct path to “on the field” or “on the court” improvement
- Concentrates on and increase speed, quickness and agility.
- The faster athlete will be the one who gets the playing time, the awards and the scholarships!
- Develop acceleration, first step quickness, change of direction, and agility.
- Learn proper mechanics for linear sprinting and change of direction.
- Include plyometrics to help increase force production.
PSP STRENGTH AND SPEED PROGRAM
- A comprehensive strength and conditioning program.
- Speed training and plyometrics
- Strength training and core training program maximizese strength, increase power, and reduce injury.
- Customized to each athlete and to the demands of their sport.
- For beginners to learn fundamentals or athletes that are more advanced.
- Training sessions are 60 minutes long and you can sign up for 2 or 3 training sessions per week.
ACL INJURY REDUCTION AND RETURN TO SPORT TRAINING
- Prevent ACL injury or return to sport after injury
- Sportsmetrics program will help keep you healthy and get you back in the game
- Instructed by a Certified Athletic Trainer and Sportsmetrics Certified instructor
- Bridges gap between injury and return to sport as well as to prevent knee injury.
- Sportsmetrics is based on research from Cincinnati Sports Medicine Research and Education Foundation
- FACT: females who participate in this jumping program are less likely to suffer serious knee injury
- Coaching will focus on mechanics of jumping, landing, and running.
- Athletes can also expect to see improvements in agility, vertical leap, and speed.
Youth Strength Training
- Helping youth ages 11-12 to safely learn equipment and facilities
- Contact your Welcome Center for more info
- FREE YMCA Kid Fit Program – Kids need their exercise!
2017 PERSONAL TRAINING RATES
A spirit , mind & body boosting service for YMCA members!
2-Person Group Training
|Sessions||Per Person Cost|
Click below and register for YOUR TIME:
|Location||Description||Member fee / Non member fee||Begins / Ends||Days Of Week||Ages|