…And together, we’ll strengthen the whole community!
- Full-Size Gym for games, leagues, pick up and events
- Total Aquatic Center with zero depth entry, lap lanes, family fun and more!
- Free Weights and selectorized strength equipment
- Lots of top of line cardio equipment
- Group Exercise on land and in water
- Child Watch with Family Memberships
- Member discounts on programs
- An all-inclusive, charitable mission that builds a stronger community!
- Two sessions with a nationally certified Personal Trainer
- Always welcome in EVERY Community – Nationwide Membership
Categories and Rates
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||DESCRIPTION||MONTHLY RATE||ACTIVATION FEE*|
|*Activation Fee - This fee is charged to new members and renewing members who have let their membership lapse for a period greater than 30 days.|
|Youth||Youth 18 & under||$15.50||$0|
|Adult||Adults 19 years and old||$35.50||$35.00|
|Family||Two adults and their children living in the same private residence||$46.50||$45.00|
Financial Assistance: We are FOR ALL!
Donors and gifts to our Annual Campaign make assistance possible.
Income-Based Membership Assistance
- Use “Rate Calculator” to the left to find rate
- Income verified through any of these forms:
- 1040 tax return
- Income Statement
- Disability Statement
- Medicare or HawkI card
- EBT card
- Payment can be made in two ways:
- Bank draft (need official bank documentation)
- Six month payment
- Joining Fees are waived for financial assistance members
- The percentage of financial assistance applied to membership applies to programs
- A limit of 50% assistance is available
- Please ask your program director or welcome center for more information
Want to help more people live healthier, happier lives?
> Click here to learn about our important annual support campaign and to make a gift today!
the Y @ Work: A Dynamic Corporate Membership
- We are an excellent resource for employers who care about their employees
- Increase employee morale
- Create a healthier, more productive workplace
- Lower insurance rates by creating healthier people
- How does it work:
- Employers or corporate partners begin with an investment in each new member
- The Y will match half of that amount
- The new member is responsible for the remaining amount
Some insurance plans cover the cost of a YMCA membership. As individual plans vary, please check with your insurance provider to see if this benefit is available under your policy. If minimum requirements for membership are not met, members are liable for paying the entire membership fee.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Healthy Contributions
- Silver & Fit
- Silver Sneakers
Please bring your health insurance card and fitness program card to our Welcome Desk when you sign up for your Y membership. Please contact the membership director at any branch location with any questions.