…And together, we’ll strengthen the whole community!
- Full Size Gym for games, leagues, pick up and events
- Total Aquatic Center with zero depth entry, lap lanes, family fun and more!
- Free Weights and selectorized strength equipment
- Lots of top of line cardio equipment
- Group Exercise on land and in water
- Child Watch with Family Memberships
- Member discounts on programs
- An all-inclusive, charitable mission that builds a stronger community!
Categories and Rates
|Children 18 years and younger.||$15.50||$0.00|
|Adults 19 years and older.||$35.50||$35.00|
|Two adults and their children living in
the same private residence.
| Activation Fee – This fee is charged to new members and renewing members who
have let their membership lapse for a period of greater than 30 days.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: WE ARE FOR ALL!
Donors and gifts to our Annual Campaign make assistance possible.
Income-Based Membership Assistance
- Use “Rate Calculator” to the left to find rate
- Income verified through any of these forms:
- 1040 tax return
- Income Statement
- Disability Statement
- Medicare or HawkI card
- EBT card
- Payment can be made in two ways:
- Bank draft (need official bank documentation)
- Six month payment
- Joining Fees are waived for financial assistance members
- The percentage of financial assistance applied to membership applies to programs
- A limit of 50% assistance is available
- Please ask your program director or welcome center for more information
Want to help more people live healthier, happier lives?
THE Y @ WORK: A DYNAMIC CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- We are an excellent resource for employers who care about their employees
- Increase employee morale
- Create a healthier, more productive workplace
- Lower insurance rates by creating healthier people
- How does it work:
- Employers or corporate partners begin with an investment in each new member
- The Y will match half of that amount
- The new member is responsible for the remaining amount
The Scott County Family has been approved to participate in many fitness reimbursement programs that offer discounts, reimbursements, or even free memberships to support you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. Check with your employer’s Human Resources department or insurance provider to see if an incentive is offered. Then, check with the Membership Desk regarding program participation.
This program is for eligible Medicare recipients with Humana insurance. the Silver Sneakers program offers a free membership for individuals with qualifying insurance coverage.
Click here to visit the Silver Sneakers website to learn more.