- The Quad Cities premier summer camp that has served our community since 1924.
- Offers both overnight and day camps for children ages 4-17
- Open year round for the whole family to enjoy
- Amazing programs such as canoeing, archery, zip lines, climbing tower, fishing, arts, and more
- Most importantly, campers learn self-confidence and independence while experiencing community, friendship, and developmental growth
News & Upcoming Camp Events
Summer Camp Registration is OPEN!
Summer 2018 will be here before you know it! With programs for children aged 4-17, we have something for everyone. Check out the full website for more details, or if you’re ready now…. Sign your child up at the Y or online here.
Exciting Day Camp Changes!
Bus and lunch are now included with your day camp registration – No additional fees! There will also be weekly themes for day camp, so no matter how many weeks your child attends, it’ll be exciting every time!
Family Events are THE thing to do in the QC
Mini Camps, Family Fests, Family Camps, Summer Kickoff…. don’t miss out! Check out our website for more information or register now at the Y or online!
Family Fun Day- At Camp!
Sunday, June 3rd 1-5pm
Registration is required. Register Online or at one of the Scott County Family Y branches!
We also have multiple family camp weekends coming up!