- The Quad Cities premier summer camp that has served our community since 1924.
- Offers both overnight and day camps for children ages 4-17
- Open year round for the whole family to enjoy
- Amazing programs such as canoeing, archery, zip lines, climbing tower, fishing, arts, and more
- Most importantly, campers learn self-confidence and independence while experiencing community, friendship, and developmental growth
December 29-January 1
Our annual Winter Camp is full of the magic of Camp, plus the wonders of winter. Activities are TBD due to weather, but in the past we have gone to Snowstar Winter Fun Park, swimming at the Y, ice skating at River’s Edge Ice Arena, Michael’s Fun World, sledding at Camp, archery, snowball fights, movies, campfires, and more!
We end our Camp with a New Years Eve celebration, giving the kids a great start to 2020. Parents get the opportunity to enjoy an adult NYE, sleeping in or some much needed self time.
Check in will be at 1:00 PM on Sunday, December 29th and check out is Wednesday, January 1st at 12:00 PM
Y Members: $199
*Health History and Physical Form Are Required *
Register at least a week before and you’ll save $10!