3503 W. Locust St -- Enter from Elsie Avenue, East Side of West High School 563 386 4414
A unique collaboration between the Scott County Family Y and the Davenport Schools designed to benefit all of Scott County residents cost-efficiently
The full facility includes state of the art amenities:
- Three-Story Child Watch Playplace with tunnels, slides and activities - RESERVABLE with Birthday Party packages
- Aerobics and strength-training center
- Four Court Basketball Gym and Pickleball Courts
- Special needs/family locker rooms
- Group exercise and youth development multi-purpose rooms
- Room Rentals available for Birthday parties and other groups additional amenities available
Location: Our parking lot is accessed from Elsie Avenue. 3503 W. Locust St.
Programs offered at the West YMCA
- Fun, Safe & Healthy for Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- All staff certified and trained for safety
- Program runs from 7:30am and ends at 5:30pm
- Breakfast, lunch and snack included for one low price
- Includes tons of healthy and fun adventures all over the QC's
- Cost: $119 for Y Household Members/$150 for Community per week
- One-time $25 Registration Fee covers camp t-shirt and all field trip costs
- Optional $50 non-refundable deposit will reserve a spot (recommended)
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES
- Provides peace of mind knowing that your child is being cared for in a safe, nurturing and structured environment.
- After School Care is provided for the entire davenport school district however, the school bus transportation will only be available at Wilson Elementary School.
- The program hours are provided from school dismissal until 6:00pm. Fees also include early dismissals.
- For kids entering K through 6th grade
- Cost: Weekly Rate of $29 for Members/ $59 for Non Members
NO SCHOOL DAYS
NEW this year this program will be held at our Camp Abe Lincoln with transportation being provided from our branches.
Cost: $25 Members/ $35 Non Members
Hours of Operation: 7:30 AM- 5:30 PM
TAE KWON DO
- Weekly Classes available for children ages 7+ ( Adults and Parents Welcomed)
- Instructor Grand Master Staples and Jennifer Staples provide students with training and guidance in Health, Mind, Body, and Spirit
- When: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-7:30 PM
Dance and Tumbling
NEW I Can Do Gymnastics COMING SOON
- Parent and Child Class
- Just 3's
- Pre- K 4-5 year olds
- Morning, Evening, and Weekend options Available