UTICA RIDGE YMCA FEATURES!!
- GRAVITY Training Room
- Cardio Cinema Room
- Nationally Certified Personal Training Staff
- Wide Variety of Group Exercise Classes
- 14 Years and Older Facility; Child Watch for ages 6 weeks-12 years
- Cycling Studio, Group Exercise Studio, Yoga/Pilates Studio
- Y-Fit Kids – FREE with your membership!
- Showers and Sauna in Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Member Lounge with complimentary coffee
NEW YX-3 GROUP TRAINING EXPERIENCE!
A new group training program proven to deliver results to ALL experience levels!
- Burn up to 1000 calories per session
- Experience a personalized workout based on your fitness goals
- Improve strength and endurance
- Affordable group training
New Small Group YX-3 Personal Training Class times added at the Bettendorf YMCA!!Monday and Wednesday at 12:00pmSaturday 10:00 AMSunday 8:15 AMStop by and try a free class!
Posted by Scott County Family Y on Monday, February 19, 2018
Gravity Class at the YMCA!
One of the many great features at the Utica Ridge Y!
Come join us for an awesome, full-body workout!
Click here to contact Mary for more info
Cardio Cinema: Weekly Lineup
Monday (12/10): Christopher Robin
Tuesday: White Christmas
Wednesday: Mission Impossible: Fallout
Thursday: Hearts Beat Loud
Saturday: Definitely, Maybe
Sunday: National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
Monday: Crazy Rich Asians
Movie discontinues 10 minutes prior to closing.
Enjoy the show!
Free service offered with a household membership! Child Watch is for children ages 6 weeks – 12 years.
Child Watch Hours:
Monday and Wednesday 4pm-8pm
Tuesday and Thursday 4pm-7pm
Y FIT KIDS
FREE exercise class for all kids ages 7-12! This class is on Thursdays at 6pm. All children attending will meet at the front desk before class.
A MATTER OF BALANCE
This 8 week session program can help reduce the fear of falling & increase the activity levels of older adults who have concerns about falling. For more information, stop into any Scott County Family Y!
8 week session fee: Members: $30 and Non-Members: $50