624 W. 53rd Street | A collaboration with Davenport North High School | 563.391.7771
- A unique collaboration between the Scott County Family Y and the Davenport Schools
- Designed to benefit all of Scott County residents cost-efficiently
- The 50,000 square-foot full facility includes state of the art amenities:
- 25-yard 8-lane pool
- Aerobics and strength-training center
- Special needs/family locker rooms
- Group exercise and youth development multi-purpose rooms
- Party Room Rentals Available- access to Gym and Pool with additional amenities available
- Racquetball courts and gym – some of the nicest in the entire area
Stop in today for a free tour. It won’t take long to realize that You Belong Here!
Programs offered at the North Y
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES
- Fill your child’s time with constructive and brain stimulating activities.
- Provides peace of mind knowing that your child is being cared for in a safe, nurturing and structured environment.
- After School Care is provided for the entire Davenport School District however, the walking school bus will only be available at Harrison Elementary School.
- The program hours are provided from school dismissal until 5:30pm. Fees also include early dismissals.
- For kids entering K through 6th grade
NO SCHOOL DAYS
Upcoming Program Dates : February 19th, Spring Break Day Camp March 19th-23rd
When there is a school break or in-service days for Davenport schools, we offer No School Days at the North YMCA. Program runs from 7:30am-5:30 pm.
Children ages K-6th will be busy with swimming, arts and crafts, sports and games in the gym, movies and much more. Afternoon snack is provided. Please send your little one with morning snack, sack Lunch, tennis shoes, swimsuit, and towel. Must register two days prior to avoid $10 late fee.
*INCLEMENT WEATHER – When school is cancelled, alternate care is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the North YMCA located at 624 W 53rd Street in Davenport for children ages K-6th grade. When you get the announcement that school is cancelled, please call 563-391-7771 to make arrangements to attend.
DANCE AND TUMBLING CLASSES
- Monthly Beginner to Advanced classes available
- Morning and evening classes available
- For children ages 2 and up
TAE KWON DO CLASSES
- Master Ken Huor Instructor
- Encompasses traditional American and Olympic Style Korean Tae Kwon Do
- Adults and Children ages 7+
MONTHLY FAMILY EVENTS
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and Events offered at our location
Still have Questions?
Contact your North Y Staff team by calling 563-391-7771
or click on specific Program Director for further information today!