624 W. 53rd Street | A collaboration with Davenport North High School | 563.391.7771
- A unique collaboration between the Scott County Family Y and the Davenport Schools
- Designed to benefit all of Scott County residents cost-efficiently
- The 50,000 square-foot full facility includes state of the art amenities:
- 25-yard 8-lane pool
- Aerobics and strength-training center
- Special needs/family locker rooms
- Group exercise and youth development multi-purpose rooms
- Party Room Rentals Available- access to Gym and Pool with additional amenities available
- Racquetball courts and gym – some of the nicest in the entire area
Stop in today for a free tour. It won’t take long to realize that You Belong Here!
Programs offered at the North Y
- Fun, Safe & Healthy for Kids Finished With Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- All staff certified and trained for safety
- Program runs from 7:30am and ends at 5:30pm
- Breakfast, lunch and snack included for one low price
- Includes tons of healthy and fun adventures all over the QC's
- Cost: $119 for Y Household Members/$150 for Community per week
- One-time $25 Registration Fee covers camp t-shirt and all field trip costs
- Optional $50 non-refundable deposit will reserve a spot (recommended)
Free service offered with a household membership!
Child Watch is for children ages 6 weeks – 7 years.
Child Watch Hours:
Monday - 8am-12pm; 4pm-8pm
Tuesday - 8am-12pm; 4pm-8pm
Wednesday - 8am-12pm; 4pm-8pm
Thursday - 8am-12pm; 4pm-8pm
Friday - 8am-12pm
Saturday - 8am-12pm
Sunday - CLOSED
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES
- Provides peace of mind knowing that your child is being cared for in a safe, nurturing and structured environment.
- After School Care is provided for the entire Davenport School District however, the school bus transportation is currently only available for Harrison and Eisenhower Elementary Schools.
- The program hours are provided from school dismissal until 6:00pm. Fees also include early dismissals.
- For kids entering K through 6th grade
- Cost: Weekly Rate of $29 Members/ $59 for Non Members
- Financial Assistance and 3rd Party Payment Options Available
NO SCHOOL DAYS
NEW LOCATION AT CAMP ABE LINCOLN busing will be provided from our branch locations
No School? No Problem! Come to the Y and be prepared to have fun! Let the Y Staff keep your kids busy with arts & crafts, movies, sports & games, and much more! Lunch and afternoon snack is provided. Closed-toe shoes are required.
Ages: K-6th graders
Time: Program runs 7:30am-5:30pm daily
Fees: $24 Y Members / $34 Community per day
Deadline: Registration deadline is two business days
prior to the No School Day. $10 late fee
incurs for day before/day of registrations.
Contact 391-7771 for further details.
DANCE AND TUMBLING CLASSES
Introducing our NEW I Can Do Gymnastics Program at the North Family Y
- Monthly Cost: $20 Members/ $40 Non Members
- Parent / Child Ages 1-3 years
- Just 3's Monday and Thursday 9:00- 9:30 AM AND 4:30-5:00 PM
- Dance Combo Monday and Thursday 10:15-11:00 AM AND 6:00-6:45 PM
- Disney Princess Ballet Monday and Thursday 9:45- 10:15 AM AND 5:30 PM
- Saturday AM Classes Available
Y FIT KIDS
- Who: Children Ages 7-13 INCLUDED with Family Membership
- What: Encourages children to be physically active while improving strength and coordination with peers and one of our Certified Personal Trainers
- When: 4:30- 5:30 Monday- Thursday
Bring a Nerf Shooter and enjoy games with friends and Staff. Safety Goggles are provided .
- Who: Children ages 5-13
- When: 2nd Friday of the month from 5:30-7:30 PM
- Cost: $5 Members /$10 Non Members
TAE KWON DO
- When: Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings 6:00-7:00 PM
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and Events offered at our location
Still have Questions?
Contact your North Y Staff team by calling 563-391-7771
or click on specific Program Director for further information today!