3800 Tanglefoot Lane | 563.359.9622
Bettendorf Family YMCA Features!!
- Full service YMCA
- Indoor Aquatic Center Complete With Waterslide
- Zero-Depth Entry Family Pool with Water Features
- Large 6-Lane Lap Pool
- Steam Room, Sauna, and Jacuzzi
- Child Watch for ages 6 weeks-7 years
- State-of-the-Art Strength-Training/Cardiovascular Center
- Nationally Certified Personal Training Staff
- Indoor Track
- Cycling Studio and 2 Group Exercise Studios
- Wide Variety of Group Exercise Classes
- 4 Gymnasiums
- Member Lounge with complimentary coffee
PLEASE STOP IN FOR A VISIT OR A TOUR ANYTIME!
WE WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU OUR BEAUTIFUL FACILITY!
Programs offered at the Bettendorf YMCA
- Fun, Safe & Healthy for Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- All staff certified and trained for safety
- Program runs from 7:30am and ends at 5:30pm
- Breakfast, lunch and snack included for one low price
- Includes tons of healthy and fun adventures all over the QC’s
- Cost: $119 for Y Household Members/$150 for Community per week
- One-time $25 Registration Fee covers camp t-shirt and all field trip costs
- Optional $50 non-refundable deposit will reserve a spot (recommended)
- 4 program locations, each with great facilities including pools, air conditioning, gyms and outdoor play areas. Click on each program location for more info and registration:
Free service offered with a household membership!
Child Watch is for children ages 6 weeks – 7 years.
Child Watch Hours:
Y FIT KIDS
FREE exercise class for kids ages 7-13!
Class is on Monday and Wednesday nights at 5:30-6:30pm and Saturdays at 10-11am in the South Gym.
NO SCHOOL DAYS
When there is a school break or in-service days for Bettendorf and Pleasant Valley schools, we offer No School Days at the Bettendorf YMCA. Program runs from 7:30am-5:30 pm.
Children ages K-6th will be busy with swimming, arts and crafts, sports and games in the gym, movies and much more. Afternoon snack is provided. Please send your little one with a morning snack, sack Lunch, tennis shoes, swimsuit, and towel. Must register two days prior to avoid $10 late fee.
KIDS NIGHT OUT
For more information check out our Kids Night Out tab under programs and activities or CLICK HERE
DANCE AND TUMBLING CLASSES
4:30 – 5:00 – Parent/Child
5:05 – 5:50- I Can Do! Gymnastics Pre-K Green book
5:55-6:25 – Just 3’s
6:30-7:15 – I Can Do! Gymnastics Kindergarten Green book
4:35-5:20 Dance 3-5
5:25-6:10 Dance 5+
9:00 – 9:30 – Parent/Child
9:35 – 10:20- I Can Do! Gymnastics Pre-K Green book
10:25-10:55 – Just 3’s
11:00-11:45 – I Can Do! Gymnastics Kindergarten Green book
We offer swim lessons to everyone of all ages!
CLICK HERE to sign up now!
Pick Up Pickleball
We now offer Pickleball at 4 different locations. This program is free for members.
CLICK HERE to view our current Pickleball schedule!
Please join us during our speaker series starting June 3rd at 5:30pm. We are fortunate to have community leaders in their respective fields volunteer their time to educate all of us. For more info please contact Luis Leal(firstname.lastname@example.org) Chance Berger(email@example.com) at the Bettendorf Y Branch.