Together, we are building a healthier spirit, mind and body for all!
Leading our community in membership value:
- Five full-service branches in Scott County
- Six pools, including warm water therapy, lap and zero depth family fun
- Over 200 land and water exercise classes included every week
- Two sessions with a nationally certified Personal Trainer
- Child Watch for household memberships
- Updated state-of-the-art equipment at every location
- Member pricing for youth programs
- Always welcome in EVERY Community – Nationwide Membership
Build YOUR Own Membership
- Begin with the first adult in a household
- Add on additional adults at the same address (proof of residency required), or
- Add on ALL children in same address household
- Financial assistance is available (see below)
- Use this grid to determine your rate:
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||DESCRIPTION||MONTHLY RATE||JOINING FEE*|
*Joining Fee - This fee is charged to new members and renewing members who
have let their membership lapse for a period of greater than 30 days.
|Individual||Individual adult 19 or older||$37||$37|
|Additional Adults||Add an additional adult living at the same private residence to an individual membership||$12||$12|
|Additional Youth||Include ALL children living at the same private residence up to age 18 or full-time college student through age 23 when added to an individual membership - college status must be verified when joining and annually||$11||$11|
|Youth||18 & under|
|Senior Individual||Individual adult age 65 & older|
Financial Assistance: We are FOR ALL!
Donors and gifts to our Annual Campaign make assistance possible.
Income-Based Membership Assistance
- Use “Rate Calculator” to the left to find rate
- Income verified through any of these forms:
- 1040 tax return
- Income Statement
- Disability Statement
- Medicare or HawkI card
- EBT card
- Payment can be made in two ways:
- Bank draft (need official bank documentation)
- Six month payment
- Joining Fees are waived for financial assistance members
- The percentage of financial assistance applied to membership applies to programs
- A limit of 50% assistance is available
- Please ask your program director or welcome center for more information
Want to help more people live healthier, happier lives?
> Click here to learn about our important annual support campaign and to make a gift today!
the Y @ Work: A Dynamic Corporate Membership
- We are an excellent resource for employers who care about their employees
- Increase employee morale
- Create a healthier, more productive workplace
- Lower insurance rates by creating healthier people
- How does it work:
- Employers or corporate partners begin with an investment in each new member
- The Y will match half of that amount
- The new member is responsible for the remaining amount
Click here to contact our Corporate Membership Coordinator to find out more information!
The Scott County Family has been approved to participate in many fitness reimbursement programs that offer discounts, reimbursements, or even free memberships to support you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. Check with your employer’s Human Resources department or insurance provider to see if an incentive is offered. Then, check with the Membership Desk regarding program participation.
This program is for eligible Medicare recipients with Humana insurance. the Silver Sneakers program offers a free membership for individuals with qualifying insurance coverage.
Click here to visit the Silver Sneakers website to learn more.