Thank you for your interest in YMCA Camp Abe Lincoln and we welcome you to our youth movement. The personal growth we see in children after just one week of camp keeps us passionate about our camping program.
During your child’s time at camp, they will have the opportunity to participate in some amazing activities. More importantly, they will be engaged by counselors who work to instill the four core values of the YMCA: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child’s life.
- Camper Health History Needs to be filled out every year to ensure proper care of your camper
- Physical Form A new physical form is needed every 12 months – only needed for overnight campers
- Parent Packet What a typical day at Camp looks like, who’s watching your children, and more!
- Paper Registration Form Needed if you did NOT register online
- Online Registration
- Day Camp Bus Rules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ Day Camp Video
- FAQ Overnight Camp Video
- FAQ Teen Camp Video
- Parents Panel Video
- Preventing and Lessening Homesickness
We believe that everyone has the right to attend Camp and we will do our best to help get your child to Camp, no matter your financial ability. All additional fees in regards to Camp are not eligible for scholarship (i.e. day camp bussing, lunch, horse programs). Please fill out the form below and send to Alex. If you have any questions, please contact her via email or 563.381.3053
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
For us to fulfill our mission and let all kids come to Camp, despite finances, we rely on generous donors to make dreams come true! For more information, go here, and contactAlex Clark on how you can help.
- $50, you can provide transportation and lunch for a Day Camper!
- $200, you can send a kid to Day Camp!
- $400, you can send a child to Resident Camp!
- $600, you can send a teen to Teen Camp!