- Camper Health History Needs to be filled out every year to ensure proper care of your camper
- Physical Form A new physical form is needed every 12 months – only needed for overnight campers
- Parent Packet What a typical day at Camp looks like, who’s watching your children, and more!
Registration for Summer 2017 is open! You can register whichever way is easiest for you! All deposits are non-refundable.
1. Fill out our Paper Registration Form and send it in (via email, mail, or fax) with your deposit/payment.
2. Register Online here!
3. Register at one of our Scott County Family Y branches in Davenport or Bettendorf.
Any registrations after April 1st, 2017 will be required to pay in full at time of registration.
Need some help sending your child to Camp this summer? Like our Y memberships, we are income-based!
- Paper Registration Form Needed if you did NOT register online
- Online Registration
- Day Camp Bus Rules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ Day Camp Video
- FAQ Overnight Camp Video
- FAQ Teen Camp Video
- Parents Panel Video
- Preventing and Lessening Homesickness
We believe that everyone has the right to attend Camp and we will do our best to help get your child to Camp, no matter your financial ability. All additional fees in regards to Camp are not eligible for scholarship (i.e. day camp bussing, lunch, horse programs). Please fill out the form below and send to Alex. If you have any questions, please contact her via email or 563.381.3053