NEW! Y Members Benefit With Camp Abe Lincoln
Family Weekend Camps (Fri-Sun)
Weekend Swimming at Camp's Outdoor Pool
- Click here for more info!
July 4th Holiday Schedule
The Governor's Mandates to add more programs!
Thank you for the tremendous outpouring of support.
Most regular YMCA Guidelines return 6/12
- Social Distancing still required
- Please stay home with any COVID-related symptoms
- Day Passes are available
- Pick Up basketball is available
- Children 10 & up are permitted
- Same access for children
- Weight Rooms/Fitness Centers 14 & up
- Child Watch for 7 & under (12 & under at Utica)
Land & Water Exercise, Child Watch
- Please continue to social distance
- More programs added based on space, staffing and usage
- Click here for schedules
- Day Camp Registration is Open
Our YMCA: Serving Safely
We are grateful and humbled at the outpouring of support to provided to our YMCA. As a non-for-profit charity, maintaining the ability to provide child care for essential working families, outreach to at-risk teens and vulnerable seniors is crucial to our cause. In addition to these community benefits, we also were able to prepare the branches for a safe re-opening.
On-Line Community Connection
From on-line exercise classes, yoga sessions, and meditations, to fun ways to use Facebook Live to interact and engage, we will work together to find great ways to get the essential, live, emotional engagements and exercise opportunities during this crucial time.
Support Our Sponsors!
The "Sponsor Of The Month" at the YMCA ensures no one is turned away due to an inability to pay! Donors to our mission ensure that children receive Kindergarten-readiness, students received after school and mentoring, teens can access job placement, and seniors can reclaim their health from cancer or Parkinson's.