NEW! Y Members Benefit With Camp Abe Lincoln
Family Weekend Camps (Fri-Sun)
Weekend Swimming at Camp's Outdoor Pool
- Click here for more info!
Layers of Safety - Distance - Guidelines
Thank you for the tremendous outpouring of support.
Most regular YMCA Guidelines have returned
- Social Distancing still required
- Please stay home with any COVID-related symptoms
- Day Passes are available
- Pick Up basketball is available
- Children 10 & up are permitted
- Same access for children
- Weight Rooms/Fitness Centers 14 & up
- Child Watch for 7 & under (12 & under at Utica)
Land & Water Exercise, Child Watch
- Please continue to social distance
- More programs added based on space, staffing and usage
- Click here for schedules
- Day Camp Registration is Open
- Before and Afterschool, Hybrid School, Virtual School, School Out
Our YMCA: Serving Safely
We are grateful and humbled at the outpouring of support to provided to our YMCA. As a non-for-profit charity, maintaining the ability to provide child care for essential working families, outreach to at-risk teens and vulnerable seniors is crucial to our cause. In addition to these community benefits, we also were able to prepare the branches for a safe re-opening.
School Age Child Care
The challenges to offer safe programs and services for all families is a great need and challenge for our community. We're honored that the YMCA is a trusted partner with multiple school districts, families and children to ensure all kids and parents have the resources available to reach their potential! From Before and Afterschool, to Virtual School, Hybrid Models and School Out, your Y has safe, certified, high-quality programs available!
Support Our Sponsors!
The "Sponsor Of The Month" at the YMCA ensures no one is turned away due to an inability to pay! Donors to our mission ensure that children receive Kindergarten-readiness, students received after school and mentoring, teens can access job placement, and seniors can reclaim their health from cancer or Parkinson's.