A unique collaboration between the Scott County Family Y and the Davenport Schools designed to benefit all of Scott County residents cost-efficiently
The full facility includes state of the art amenities:
- Three-Story Child Watch Playplace with tunnels, slides and activities – RESERVABLE with Birthday Party packages
- Aerobics and strength-training center
- Four Court Basketball Gym and Pickleball Courts
- Special needs/family locker rooms
- Group exercise and youth development multi-purpose rooms
- Room Rentals available for Birthday parties and other groups additional amenities available
Location: Our parking lot is accessed from Elsie Avenue. 3503 W. Locust St.
Programs offered at the West YMCA
- Serving children ages K-6th Grade and Begins June 11th
- Hours of operation: 7 AM- 5:30 PM
- Weekly Fee : $109 for Y Household Members and $149 for non members with Financial Assistance available for qualifying individuals
- DHS funding payments now accepted
- Weekly Field Trips
- Swimming, Arts and Craft Activities, and other Daily hands on activities
- Literacy Activities including daily reading time and Certified Teachers coming in to provide STEM instruction twice a week
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack will be provided
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES
- Fill your child’s time with constructive and brain stimulating activities.
- Provides peace of mind knowing that your child is being cared for in a safe, nurturing and structured environment.
- After School Care is provided for the entire davenport school district however, the walking school bus will only be available at Wilson Elementary School.
- The program hours are provided from school dismissal until 5:30pm. Fees also include early dismissals.
- For kids entering K through 6th grade
NO SCHOOL DAYS offered for all day care at our North Branch location for School Breaks and inservices (additional fee from After School)
Upcoming Dates June 5th-8th
*INCLEMENT WEATHER – When school is cancelled, alternate care is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the North YMCA located on 53rd Street in Davenport for children ages K-6th. When you get the announcement that school is cancelled, please call 563-391-7771 to make arrangements to attend.
TAE KWON DO
- Weekly Classes available for children ages 7+ ( Adults and Parents Welcomed)
- Instructor Grand Master Staples and Jennifer Staples provide students with training and guidance in Health, Mind, Body, and Spirit
TUMBLING AND CHEER
Morning and Evening Classes available for all levels beginning at age from our Tiniest Tumblers to our Advanced groups in both Gymnastics and Cheer
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and Events offered at our location
Still have Questions?
Contact your West Y Staff team by calling 563-386-4414
or click on specific Program Director for further information today!