Davenport Family YMCA
>> Call us at 563 322 7171
Situated on the Mississippi riverfront at 606 W. Second Street in the heart of downtown Davenport, the Davenport Family YMCA is the flagship branch and has been serving the entire Quad Cities community on this site for more than 40 years. The Davenport Family YMCA is home to a full program facility, as well as the corporate offices and the Child Care & Family Services branch of the Scott County Family Y.
Give us a ring, ask a question or let us know of a concern at 563 322 7171. Or stop in for a tour anytime!
The Davenport Family YMCA has a warm and welcoming staff ready to serve and meet the needs of a diverse and growing membership. Facility Highlights and ammenities include:
- a large gymnasium
- a suspended jogging track (14 laps/mile) over the gym
- a “Kidz Gym” (with indoor playground "Crazy Maze" equipment and a youth bouldering rock climbing wall) for our younger members
- Child Watch
- Lap Pool
- Therapeutic pool
- Hot Tub
- three large rooms full of state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- 4 racquetball courts
- 2 squash courts (the only ones within a 150 mile radius)
- a large multi-purpose group exercise studio
- 2 smaller studios for fitness and youth programming.
- 6 great locker room facilities with 3 for men and 3 for women (including steam rooms and saunas in the adult locker rooms).
- The Davenport branch also boasts on-site, full-time licensed daycare in the Learning Center.
The staff and members of the Davenport Family YMCA invite you to come grow with us!
Please click here for our complete association-wide facility hours schedule, including Holiday Hours.
> Raquetball and squash court reservations: (563) 322-7171.
Day Pass Policy: To better serve our members, Day Pass sales may be limited during peak hours. Please call ahead.
Davenport Family YMCA Leadership Staff
Frank Klipsch IV, Corporate Communications Director & Center Director
Willie Bailey, Building and Grounds Director
Cole Bowermaster, YMCA Solutions Director
Jennifer Krogmeier, Aquatics Coordinator
Mike Maloney, Corporate Membership Coordinator
Allison Mizer, Healthy Living Director
Rennee Schwartz, Group Fitness Director
Cindy VanCamp, Member Services Coordinator